Willow Kids is our children’s ministry here at Willow Church. We are rooted in God’s Word, growing in the fruit and power of the Holy Spirit, and branching out to others.
Sunday morning Sunday School hour: 9:45-10:45 am. This is a time of fellowship, outreach, and discovering who God is!
We have two groups designed to cater to children of all ages:
- Kids Ark: Age 0 - PK4
- Bible Searchers: Kindergarten - 6th grade located upstairs in the children’s Power House
Sunday Children’s Church
This is where we present the Gospel to children on their level in a church service atmosphere with praise and worship, teaching, ministry time, lessons, and games. This is held every Sunday during the 10:45 am service.”. We do not meet on 5th Sundays, for this is time for the family to enjoy church together.
- Power Ark is for ages 0 years through PRE K-4 and meet in the Preschool area down stairs.
- Power House is for children kindergarten through 6th grade and meet in the Children’s area upstairs.
Kid's Quest & Breakout:
These are our midweek discipleship programs. They take place on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm. Both Breakout and Kid’s Quest are designed to help children build relationships with other children and their leaders. The programs begin in September and conclude in March. Parents and guardians must stay at the church when children are dropped off. Adult bible study courses are available for attendance.
Kid’s Quest: Upstairs in Power House
Small group discipleship program for children kindergarten through 2nd grade, which takes them on a quest to:
- Discover God’s Word
- Discover God’s Plan
- Discover God’s Son
- Discover God’s Will
This program not only teaches Bible stories, but also helps them to apply scripture to their lives and prepares them to take the next step into Break Out.
Breakout: Upstairs in Power House
Intentional small group discipleship program for 3rd through 6th graders that takes children through 4 stages:
- How to know Christ
- How to grow in Christ
- How to serve Christ
- How to share Christ
- Kids Church Summer Camp: This is a 4 day camp for 2nd-6th grade children that usually takes place every summer in the month of June. A time to grow spiritually while having fun, along with a time of fellowship and relationship building for the children, as well as the leaders.
- Hallelujah Festival: This is our alternative to the traditional trick or treating activities. This is a time of outreach to the community and a way to provide a safe environment for children to have fun.
- Splash Party: This is a party we use to kick off our Wednesday evening Kids Quest and Break Out Series in August/September.
Children Ministry Leadership Team:
- Krista Hughes - Children’s Minister
- Glenn Dupont (aka; Boompa) - Technology Director & Sunday School Leader
If you are wanting to help in any area of Willow Kids or Nursery, please contact Krista Hughes or Ashley Mulligan. We would LOVE to have you serve with us! And don't forget to check out the Willow Kid's Facebook Page!