As we go into a new school year, it is important that we as a church keep pressing ahead in our faith-journey! The staff has worked on a plan to help us return to three foundational practices. This is a continuation of our yearlong 2021 Reboot.
21 Day Focus: August 29 - September 18 Over these 21 days, we want every Willow attendee to commit to six habits listed below.
The Three Foundational Practices & Action Steps are:
- Intimacy with Jesus - John 14-16
- 2 x 5: Give God 5 minutes, 2 times a day. Sit before Him in silence and allow His truth to fill your mind. Try to take His truth into the rest of your day.
- Worship Daily: Sing and or dance to one worship song out loud daily.
- Strong, lifegiving relationships - Romans 12; Ephesians 5:21-6:4
- 3/30: If you are still connected with your 3/30 group, that’s great, keep it up! If not, every person should find two believers that they can meet with for 30 minutes for prayer and encouragement each week. The meetings can be in whatever format works best for the group. Email [email protected] if you need a group.
- Engage: We have classes available on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. We encourage you to attend one and volunteer for another. Adult Bible Fellowships meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am. Wednesday Night Classes meet from 6:30 pm to 8pm. Check out the classes on the Small Groups page. For more information on these, go to the Information Desk on Sunday morning or email Maggie at [email protected].
- Holy unto the Lord - Colossians 2:6-3:17; Ephesians 4:17-5:20
- Media Detox: Distraction is one of the big killers of spiritual pursuit. Commit to fast from digital media, such as TV, movies, and video games for these 21 days.
- Practice the Sabbath: God gifted mankind with the Sabbath day for the purpose of reflection, renewal, and restoration by spending quality time with Him along with family and friends in simplicity. Begin setting aside a 24-hour period to experience Sabbath. What are the two things you can do on Sabbath that bring you joy and delight?
The Latest News
- Click here to purchase tickets for the Willow Kids BBQ Fundraiser!
- Open for Worship, in-person and online, Sundays 10:30am. You can watch it live – 10:30am – or later on our YouTube Channel – Willow Church.
- Children’s Sunday School every Sunday at 9:30am. Check out Willow Kid's FaceBook Page for updates on children's programs.
- Overflow Willow Youth: Meets every Wednesday night for worship and teaching from 6:30 - 8pm and Sunday mornings for Bible Study and Donuts at 9:30am! For more information, click here
- Wednesday Night Live meets every Wednesday from 6:30-8pm in the Renew room upstairs. Click here for more information..
- Subscribe to RightNow Media. It is the world’s largest Christian based video resource. Willow subscribes to it and it’s FREE to you. Please private message us on our Facebook page with your email and we’ll have RNM send you the link.
- Find information on the 2021 Fall Reboot here.
- Finally, “Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power”. (Eph. 6:10)
We provide a few options to give tithes and offerings online.
To give online: Text wdbc to 77977
Mail in: 200 Willow Dr, Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Bring in during office hours: M-Th, 9am-4pm
If you have any questions on how to give online, please contact us.
Stay Connected Online
All of our services will be streamed on YouTube. Plus, our archive of services is available on our channel.
It is the world’s largest Christian based video resource, and free for you to use! Private message us your email, and we'll send you a direct link to join.