With all the turbulence of 2020 and the uncertainties of 2021, we encourage you to return to the foundational practices of: Holy living; strong, life giving relationships; intimacy with Jesus. To help facilitate this fully engage in the following action steps.
We have scheduled quarterly worship and prayer “Encounter Nights” and relationship training events. The next “Encounter Night” is April 25.
Win 1 in ’21:
Every person commits to share their faith with the desire to bring one person to faith in Jesus this year. Doug will provide specifics in the near future.
Annual Youth Fundraiser: Giving Wall
Help our youth get to camp! Support our students and their families by donating at the giving wall this Sunday. We will be receiving donations through the month of April. Head to the Atrium, grab as many envelopes as you’d like, and donate the amount designated on the outside. You can donate online or with cash - details are on each envelope.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Class
For those desiring to take steps in their Christian life and discipleship, to break free from bondage to the past and experience healing, this class is for you! This class will meet Sundays at 9:30 AM from April 4 – May 16 in Building B.
In-person Services Guidelines
Open for Worship, in-person and online, Sundays 10:30am
We are excited about reopening our Sunday worship service! Here are the guidelines we are following:
- Highly recommend wearing a mask when entering and exiting the building
- Building B is a 10:30am live stream Mask Only service with seating limited to 25 people. Joyce will be there to greet you!
- Designated Mask Only section in the Worship Center for those who want the in-person service but feel more comfortable sitting with others wearing masks. Otherwise, you may sit anywhere as long as social distancing guidelines between families are followed.
- No temperature checks so please stay home if you do not feel well.
Thank you for your patience and we greatly appreciate your flexibility. We look forward to seeing you!
- Willow Staff
The Latest News
- We are following the current State of Texas guidelines on Church attendee protocols. View the Protocols (PDF)
- Open for Worship, in-person and online, Sundays 10:30am. You can watch it live – 10:30am – or later on our YouTube Channel – Willow Church.
- Children’s Sunday School every Sunday at 9:30am. Check out Willow Kid's FaceBook Page for updates on children's programs.
- Overflow Willow Youth: Meets every Wednesday night for worship and teaching from 6:30 - 8pm and Sunday mornings for Bible Study and Donuts at 9:30am! For more information, click here
- Join us for Wednesday Night Live! Every Wednesday at 6:30 PM in Building B.
- Subscribe to RightNow Media. It is the world’s largest Christian based video resource. Willow subscribes to it and it’s FREE to you. Please private message us on our Facebook page with your email and we’ll have RNM send you the link.
- Find information on the 2021 Reboot here.
- Finally, “Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power”. (Eph. 6:10)
We provide a few options to give tithes and offerings online.
To give online: Text wdbc to 77977
Mail in: 200 Willow Dr, Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Bring in during office hours: M-Th, 9am-4pm
If you have any questions on how to give online, please contact us.
Stay Connected Online
All of our services will be streamed on YouTube. Plus, our archive of services is available on our channel.
It is the world’s largest Christian based video resource, and free for you to use! Private message us your email, and we'll send you a direct link to join.