Overflow Youth Group empowers teens to grow in their walk with the Lord and impact the community in an amazing way. Throughout the week, students have the opportunity to worship together, create strong friendships, and have lots of fun along the way.
We meet in the youth room for donuts & announcements before splitting into classes based on grade.
We meet for a time of worship, (led by our youth worship team), ministry time, teaching and small groups. Small groups vary based on the topic being discussed and don’t require any prior sign-up.
In-Home Small Groups & Bible Studies
The goal of these groups is intimacy, accountability and spiritual growth. We have groups for both High School and College/Young Adults. Talk with our Overflow Leadership team for more information to get connected!
Overflow Leadership Team:
- Alissa Beall - Youth Pastor, Wednesday Night Youth Small Group Leader
- Andrew Beall - Wednesday Night Youth Small Group Leader
- Jacob Fielding - Wednesday Night Youth Small Group leader and Youth Worship Team Adult Leader
- Robert Mulligan - Sunday Morning 7th - 9th Bible Study Teacher
- Ashlyn Watkins – Worship Leader, Wednesday Night Youth Small Group Leader
- Makenzi Davis - Wednesday Night Youth Small Group Leader