Overflow Youth Group empowers teens to grow in their walk with the Lord and impact the community in an amazing way. Throughout the week, students have the opportunity to worship together, create strong friendships, and have lots of fun along the way.
Large group bible study meets in the youth room, and donuts are provided.
We meet for a time of worship, (led by our youth worship team), ministry time, teaching and small groups. Small groups vary based on the topic being discussed and don’t require any prior sign-up.
We have small groups meeting in homes throughout the week. The goal of these groups is intimacy, accountability and spiritual growth. Talk with our Overflow Leadership team for more information to get connected!
Overflow Leadership Team:
- Alissa Beall - Youth Pastor, Wednesday Night Small Group Leader
- Andrew Beall - Wednesday Night Small Group Leader
- Jacob Fielding - Wednesday Night Small Group leader
- Chris Hughes - Wednesday Night Small Group Leader, Sunday AM 7th and 8th grade Bible Study teacher
- Ashley Mulligan - College and Young Adult Sunday morning Bible Study and Wednesday night Small Group Leader
- Robert Mulligan - Sunday AM 9th and 10th grade Bible Study Teacher
- Scott Hines - Sunday AM 11th & 12th Bible Study Teacher