Overflow Youth Group empowers teens to grow in their walk with the Lord and impact the community in an amazing way. Throughout the week, students have the opportunity to worship together, create strong friendships, and have lots of fun along the way.
We meet to fellowship and learn more about living from who we are in Christ by digging into the Bible together. We start our time all-together in the youth room for breakfast followed by classes that are divided by grade.
We meet for a time of worship, (led by our youth worship team), ministry time, teaching and small groups. Small groups vary based on the topic being discussed and don’t require any prior sign-up.
We have small groups meeting in homes throughout the week. The goal of these groups is intimacy, accountability and spiritual growth. Talk with our Overflow Leadership team for more information to get connected!
Overflow Leadership Team:
- Alissa Beall - Youth Pastor, Wednesday Night Small Group Leader, Sunday AM 7th and 8th grade Bible Study teacher
- Andrew Beall - Wednesday Night Small Group Leader
- Doug Schoeneck - Wednesday Night Small Group leader
- Chris Hughes - Wednesday Night Small Group Leader
- Ashley Mulligan - Wednesday Small Group Leader, Sunday AM College and Young Adult Bible Study Leader
- Robert Mulligan - Sunday AM 9th and 10th grade Bible Study Teacher
- Scott Hines - Sunday AM 11th & 12th Bible Study Teacher
- Student Leaders - Overflow student lead small groups on Wednesday nights