- White Dove Ministries: Paul Keith Davis is a proven prophet. He has a strong balance of both the Word and Spirit.
- Streams Ministries: John Paul Jackson’s ministry endeavors to touch people with the message of God’s love, bring the awe of God back into the Church, and transform lives through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.
- Shiloh Place: A ministry focused on imparting God’s unconditional love.
- Spiritual Gifts Test (xlsx) and Spiritual Gifts Evaluation (docx): This is a comprehensive spiritual gift analysis that will help you discern your place of service within the body of Christ. Fill out the questions on page 1 of the spreadsheet, then use page 2 of the spreadsheet to score your test. Once you have your score then compare it.
- Gifted 2 Serve: This is an online spiritual gifts inventory. It contains a few categories that the Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire doesn’t cover.
- Pornography: The Pink Elephant In the Room
- River of Hope: Collaborative local ministry which provides assistance to the underserved population of the Brazosport area.
- True To Life Ministries: Committed to meeting tangible and spiritual needs in our community.
- Texas Port Ministry: Serving the seafarers who come to the Port of Freeport.
- The Pregnancy Help Center: Offers hope and assistance to women of all ages who are involved in a pregnancy.
- The Food Basket: Our food pantry serves people living in Southern Brazoria County.
- Brazoria County Dream Center: They address both the physical and emotional needs of our county.
- Bethel Church: Bethel Church of Redding, CA.
- Christianbook.com: Large resource distributor of Christian books, dvds, music & home school material.
- Global Leadership Network: Resource for churches and individuals wanting to build the Kingdom of God.
- RightNow Media: A great resource with video Bible studies and kids programs. Church members can request more information by emailing [email protected].
Please Note: External links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Willow Church. Willow Church bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.