Furthering the Vision of our Community
Encounter the life changing presence of God
This happens when:
- Jesus is the center of our lives.
- We love and accept people where they are.
- We provide opportunities for healing and restoration through experiencing the Father’s love.
- We invest in purposeful relationships.
- We disciple people to be grounded in the Word and to walk in their purpose and giftings.
- We share the life and hope we have experienced through knowing Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit.
Willow is a growing congregation filled with people who are seeking and experiencing the Kingdom of God and all its fullness.
Be kind and compassionate to one another.
Values define who you are and prioritize what you will do. Values are our way of saying, “This is important to us and it identifies who we are.” Doctrines define what we believe the Bible teaches on a given subject, i.e., salvation, Jesus, baptism. Values indicate our particular emphasis and help us make decisions regarding ministry expression.